And before I could even finish my acceptance speech and posting links to my nominees, I am showered with another two awards; the much anticipated WordPress Family Award and one which I have already, recently received, The Best Moment Award!
Thank you ‘Traces Of The Soul’-http://wp.me/3ia4v/! And congratulations to you too 🙂 Readers, Do not log off before visiting this blog 🙂
THE WORDPRESS FAMILY AWARD
Now when I had first joined WordPress and seen this Award Certificate on several other blogs, I was like ” WOW! This Award sure signifies that the bloggers at WordPress officially accept you as a part of their family!” And now I have been awarded that! Yippee!!
Thank you to all my fellow bloggers and readers who have been reading my posts and liking them and commenting on them. Your encouragement is just the fuel I needed 🙂
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
The Best Moment Award
Now since I have already received this award from two different bloggers, I really don’t know what to say wxcept THANK YOU!! I hope reading my blog has been a pleasureable experience for you and that our companionship on this road to literary pleasures remains eternal 🙂
1) Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video-recorded. If winners have already been received this reward go to http://www.momentmatters.com/awards/
2) Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees!
3) The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award;
4) winners notify them of the great news. Also, don’t forget to thank the blogger who nominated you!
5) The source: What makes a good acceptance speech?
6) – Gratitude – Thank the people who helped you along the way.
7) – Humor – Keep us entertained and smiling.
8) – Inspiration – Make your story touch our lives.
(Get an idea from the great acceptance speech, compiled in MomentMatters.com/speech.)
9) Display the award’s logo on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award.
SO, yes, it is a double award! Nominees, congratulations 🙂
Good day, everyone 🙂