WHOO-HOO! So in the second month after I start blogging, I receive my first award…. and that too a lovely, Triple Award-The Versatile Blogger Award, The Sunshine Award and the Best Moment Award, thanks to none other than our very own amazing blogger, Scottishmomus-http://www.scottishmomus.wordpress.com/ ! A thousand thank yous, Scottishmomus! I am truly, truly honoured! What a wonderful welcome to a wonderful family 🙂 Everyone, do go and check out her blogs. You won’t be disappointed, I promise you!
Writing has always been my passion, my escape route. And when one receives recognition for his/her passion, it’s a moment of euphoria that words cannot describe!
Now before I turn into a sentimental girl, I better get down to work!
So all the lucky nominees, her is what you need to do :
1.Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog
2.Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3.Present up to 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4.Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post
5.Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
ANd a big round of applause for the nominees!
So seven interesting facts about myself? Hmm…let’s see..
1) There was a time when I wanted to be politician…(but thought the better of it!)
2) I really, really do not like cooking *sigh*
3) I find the weird combination of “nihari” with rice pretty yummy..
4) I badly want to read Tolstoy’s ‘War and Peace’
5) Read Voltaire back in grade 8, thinking it would make me look cool! Yes, that was me…
6) I hate Twilight..
7) It took me almost an hour to come up with ‘7 interesting facts about myself’!!
So, congratulations nominees. And congratulations to me 🙂